Job Posting: Search Marketing Specialist (Vancouver)
We’re on the hunt for another great Search Marketing person! If you or someone you know has some great experience in SEM & SEO, please drop us a line on our contact page.
We are looking for an experienced SEM / SEO person that can show great results from their past work. This person needs to live in the Vancouver area. It’s a full time position.
We’re a small digital marketing shop in Gastown, Vancouver. We execute data driven campaigns for clients across Canada and some in the US. We’re growing and have a lot of opportunity for those that can demonstrate their expertise. We’re very Search heavy, and do a lot of media planning and online media buys.
- PPC Management
- Technical management of campaigns
- SEO planning and integration
- Reporting and updates on progress
- Analytics and analysis
- Social Media posting and management
Skills & Experience
- Considerable experience in both SEO & SEM
- You get the web inside and out
- You’re mainly technically driven
- Degree or diploma in a relative field
- Familiar with front end code
- Lots of experience with Excel
- Ability to write in English at a University level
- Facebook advertising management & execution
- Ability to generate blog posts and create content
- Ability to work as part of a team and understand ongoing client needs
- Salary range is $40k-$65k+ depending on experience and performance
- Performance bonuses
- Education/Conference/Travel allowance
- We’re reasonable people. If you need something, we’ll try and make it work.
Fire a resume over to fro[email protected] and take a few moments to introduce yourself. While we’re only hiring for one position at present, we don’t expect that it will be long until we’re looking for more people, so we’re happy to get to know you even if this isn’t the exact time for you to join us.
And thanks in advance for the work you put into your application.
- You can also check us out here:
- What is SEO and how does it work? https://www.statusbureau.com/what-is-seo-and-how-does-it-work/