The Moz mascot was luckily set to “HUGS.”
We’ve had a week to digest the information from Mozcon in Seattle. It’s an
SEO Inbound Marketing conference that brings the industry’s best together for 3 days. There were some fantastic speakers, but the most discussed had to be Avinash Kaushik. We’re regulars of his analytics blog, but have never got the chance to see him speak and did not predict that level of energy. Or swearing. We’re not sure anyone did. Regardless, he had great ideas on how to present more useful information through analytics.
We also really enjoyed:
• Phil Nottingham’s talk on video SEO
• Wil Reynolds about being inspired to be better marketers
• Ross Hudgens and his old school SEO tactics
• Matthew Peters and the new trends in ranking factors
• Matthew Brown on entities
Overall, it was pretty fantastic. Big fans. See you there next year.