Why You Need an SEO Audit?
SEO Audits are often required because SEO is the main source of traffic for a website, and the site owners would like to understand how much opportunity they are currently capturing.
Knowing how much market share you’re getting and what is available can be transformative in how organizations spend their time and budget.
SEO Audit Details
Audits take around two weeks and generally cost between $1,250 to $2,500.
- Breakdown and value of current organic traffic
- Market potential on expanding organic traffic
- Keyword research and difficulty
- Complete competitive analysis
- Steps to gaining more traction
- Errors preventing better organic traffic
- Link opportunities
SEO Audit Document
At the end of the process, you’ll get a 10-30 page PDF document with clear writing, graphs, tables and examples of what to do next. We’ll meet in person or on the phone to discuss the recommendations and some options for moving forward.