Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship
The Status Bureau is excited to announce a scholarship for aspiring digital marketers
The Status Bureau is a digital marketing company in Vancouver, Canada. We’re a tech driven firm that hand crafts campaigns to build measurable growth for client organizations. Our pride and dedication for improvement shows in our achievements, and we want to support aspiring online marketers that share those values.
The Status Bureau is pleased to present the Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship to encourage undergraduates currently pursuing a marketing or communications related designation. We want to help pay for their education so more motivated individuals can pursue great opportunities in the digital marketing field.
The Status Bureau is awarding a CAD $500 Scholarship every semester. Scholarship recipients will receive a cheque in the amount of CAD $500.
How To Apply
- Write a 500 to 1,000 word digital marketing strategy for a product or service of your choice
hint: start with your analysis, recommendations and rationale, then an execution plan
- Email your document to [email protected] by August 15th at midnight, Pacific Standard Time.
Please include your full name, address, phone number, e-mail address and the name of the educational institution you are attending. Documents must be sent in Microsoft Word or PDF, using the subject line: Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship.
- Fall Semester 2018: Deadline to submit – August 15 at midnight, Pacific Standard Time. Winner announced September 1
- Spring Semester 2019 Deadline to submit – December 15 at midnight, Pacific Standard Time. Winner announced January 3
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the Greater Vancouver area. Proof of enrolment upon request.
- Open to both international and domestic students.
- One entry per student per semester is permitted.
- Winners are not eligible to re-apply.
- All writing must be original – any strategy that is copied or plagiarized will be disqualified.
- Winners are willing to have their story featured on The Status Bureau website, social media profiles or other online properties.
Where to Start?
For a hint on where to get started and areas for your document, see our services and main areas of focus here: