When you engage with the Status Bureau...
...starting with the Status Report, you will have have at least two people dedicated to helping you make better connections with your customer online; the Online Marketing Specialist, and the Customer Relationship Manager. These two experienced professionals will work to ensure that we are delivering the best, most relevant, and most impactful service to you.
The Customer Communications Manager
- single point of contact with the Status Bureau
- responsible for communicating actions, milestones and reports
- responds to questions from anyone on your team
- establishes Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the relevant campaign elements
- quarterbacks any conference calls or any other communication between you and the Status Bureau
- works hand-in-hand with the Online Marketing Specialist, making sure that your goals and objectives are always in play
The Online Marketing Specialist
- responsible for the day to day tasks and technical operations
- monitoring your analytics and campaign progress every day
- ensures that the target actions are measurable as the conversion rate for the website or landing page
- analyzes data to ensure that your company’s online goals and objectives are being met
- configures and establishes web analytics data
- organizes and monitors advertising placements
- performs the day to day Search Engine Marketing tasks
The Online Marketing Specialist is the technical feet-on-the-ground for your work with the Status Bureau. They are there to bring life to the everyday data, the data that tells the story of your connection with your customers online.