What's your Status?
The Status Report is the beginning-point for all Status Bureau engagements. It is a customized report that will provide you with what you need in order to move toward creating and sustaining better connections with your customers online.
What is it?
The Status report will reiterate your company’s goals and objectives - we always start there - it is easy enough to assume what a company/organization does, but we want to make sure we get that right! Once that is done, the Status Report will:
- translate those goals and objectives into the online world
- clearly identify the emphasis of the Status Report, and its relationship to achieving those goals and objectives online
- distill the online goals and objectives into actionable steps that you can take to develop, enhance, and improve connections with your customers online
- allow you to have a clearer picture of what your company needs to do, in order to achieve your goals and objectives online
What will I learn?
The Status Report is a fixed-price deliverable, but it is NOT a canned report, so what you learn depends on what you want to learn. Ideally, we focus on the most immediately actionable areas - where we can help your company see the best/fastest returns on investments into online marketing. Some of the areas that we typically cover:
- Search Engine Optimization - how do the search engines perceive my website?
- What kinds of steps can I take to change and/or improve connections with customers using a search engine (Google, yahoo, Bing, etc.)?
- Search Engine Marketing - there are people searching for my kind of company, how can I buy search terms that make sense, but don’t cost an arm and a leg?
- Competitors online - what are my competitors doing online?
- Conversion Rate - what do I want my customers to do on my website?
The Status Report is where it all begins, when you engage with us. It is our online “state of the nation” for your website.
- usually about 10 pages long, but it can vary, usually depending on the amount of raw data we display in the report
- There is a 4 week window from engagement to delivery
- the Status Report requires us to have at least two (2) weeks of access to your web analytics
- if you do not have web analytics software installed, we will assist you with this (no additional cost)
- $2500 fixed price report (USD)
Sound like something you want?
You should Contact Us and we'll get rolling right away.